Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guest Contribution: Zombie Burger


Dish: Dawn Of The Dead
Cost: $10-ish


So here in the heart of downtown Des Moines lies Zombie Burger - a zombie infected, apocalyptic-world themed (great deco) burger joint that has received its fair share of rave reviews.

I visited it last night and decided to try the Dawn Of The Dead - a sinful mix of three ground beef patties, bacon, fried egg, American cheese, red onions and mayo. The burger was really tasty and among one of the better burgers that I've had. The ingredients were simple, but that's just the way I feel classic burgers should be. Along with that, I had a chocolate Nutella milkshake with marsh mellows. Yes, it is as good as it sounds too.

Overall, the food was fantastic in my opinion and I really hope to revisit this place again.



Photograph and text are courtesy of Aaron Abraham from Iowa, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment